Functional Overview Diagram
- Ability to create target segment specific variations within same product
- Ability to have 2 versions of product available for selling, in parallel
- Ease of integrating product engine with home grown digital apps
- Customer engagement tools for mapping life events for informed decision making
- Ability to launch innovative products in short time
- Support for calculating premium for Standard and risk-based loading
- Availability across diverse digital platforms in connected and disconnected mode
- Unified Product Configurator with availability across diverse digital platforms
- Ready integration layer with API’s (Online) and SDK’s (for offline iOS and Android apps)intuitive UI’s, intelligent validations at source
- Create innovative sales offerings within same product with unique packaging options
- Ease of configuring Riders along with Plan-Rider association rules
- Ability to configure products for Joint life, Supplementary life, multi-lives etc.
- Short time to launch innovative products
- Ease of creating product variations for specific partners or customer segment
- Ease of integration with any front-end tool on diverse platforms
- Availability in connected and disconnected mode
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
One of Indonesia’s top 3 Insurers is engaged in selling a variety of products and services for life, health, &…
A leading European Insurer in Indonesia decided to adopt the SymbioSys Sales Tool to spearhead its’ Digital journey.
A fast-growing local Indonesian Insurer with over 12,500 agents and more than 100 sales offices spread widely throughout Indonesia chose…