Functional Overview Diagram
- Absence of single unified enterprise wide data view
- Challenge of consolidating the complete transaction information dynamic insurance policies and channel reporting hierarchies
- Too many points to point handshakes leading to growing batch window for core processing systems
- Absence of single unified data structure for enterprise wide MIS
- Absence of high availability information for business when the core system batch processing is in progress
- Reduced inconsistency between departmental / System level MIS
- Can monitor enterprise wide KPI’s and Business parameters better
- Can provide single source for all regulatory needs
- Can shield the core systems being accessed by multiple front-end systems and optimize their performance
- Ready Insurance Enterprise design Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Ready enterprise wide ODS data structure uniquely designed for Insurance industry
- Quick Time to Market for enterprise wide Transactional Data Consolidation
- Optimised for low cost adoption and future scalability
- Ease of maintenance by insurer itself, once implemented
- A single business wide enterprise wide source for all downstream systems
- Easy to create all types of MIS (Management Information System)
- Reduced inconsistencies across department and systems as all refer to a single truth
- Can become a single source for future Data warehouse and Analytical needs
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
SymbioSys Suite For Health Insurer: Transforming To Be A Digital Ready
A fortune 500 company is the first US Health Insurance player to set foot in the country. Is brings in...
Enabling Mobilization of Sales Force, Digitally
One of the leading Insurance companies in South East Asia with a line of business spanning Life Insurance, Medical and...