Functional Overview Diagram
- Ineffective case management
- Manual case allocation and tracking
- Single view of customer for timely and quality underwriting decision
- Inconsistent underwriting decisions
- Improved underwriting efficiency
- Differentiated service to key customers and distributors
- Reduced time for policy issuance
- Reduced new business acquisition cost
- Ease of setting up Underwriting division uniquely to improve Underwriting efficiency
- Automated case routing based on the competence
- Comprehensive underwriting workbench for 360°view of Customer profile, Application data, Historical Policy information etc.
- Ability to provide counteroffer like Increase/Decrease Sum Assured, Add/Remove Riders, Modified Policy/Payment terms, Plan Options etc.
- Ability to do case sampling for Quality control
- Efficient and effective case management
- Consistent decision making
- Reduced Underwriting and New Business acquisition cost
- Improve distributor and customer experience
- Analytical information for improving underwriting quality
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
ENABLING SALES PROCESS AND INTITUTIVE UI TO ENSURE ADOPTION OF DIGITAL PLATFORM ACROSS ALL CHANNELS
One of the leading Insurance companies in South East Asia providing Insurance, wealth and asset management solution to individual and...
HOW TO SOLVE SILOED SOLUTIONS ACROSS THE END TO END SALES JOURNEY
A leading European insurer offering a wide range of Insurance adopts SymbioSys Sales Tool to strengthen its digital journey to...
End to end automated IFA channel registration and administration module with SymbioSys DMS
One of the leading Japanese Life Insurer which is a part of HK headquartered insurer has been assigned strong financial...