Functional Overview Diagram
- Ineffective case management
- Manual case allocation and tracking
- Single view of customer for timely and quality underwriting decision
- Inconsistent underwriting decisions
- Improved underwriting efficiency
- Differentiated service to key customers and distributors
- Reduced time for policy issuance
- Reduced new business acquisition cost
- Ease of setting up Underwriting division uniquely to improve Underwriting efficiency
- Automated case routing based on the competence
- Comprehensive underwriting workbench for 360°view of Customer profile, Application data, Historical Policy information etc.
- Ability to provide counteroffer like Increase/Decrease Sum Assured, Add/Remove Riders, Modified Policy/Payment terms, Plan Options etc.
- Ability to do case sampling for Quality control
- Efficient and effective case management
- Consistent decision making
- Reduced Underwriting and New Business acquisition cost
- Improve distributor and customer experience
- Analytical information for improving underwriting quality
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
SymbioSys Suite For Health Insurer: Transforming To Be A Digital Ready
A fortune 500 company is the first US Health Insurance player to set foot in the country. Is brings in...
Enabling Mobilization of Sales Force, Digitally
One of the leading Insurance companies in South East Asia with a line of business spanning Life Insurance, Medical and...