Functional Overview Diagram
- Time and accuracy of claim administration and settlement
- Time to market to launch new complex benefits (claims) and hence products
- Inability to provide timely information to customer, groups on claim process, status etc.
- Disparate claims systems for different product lines
- Non-availability of feedback information for effective and improved claims
- Multiple Policy Admin platforms typically implemented for each type of product
- Multiple external parties viz. providers, banks, TPA’s etc.
- Automate management of insurance claims based on Business Rules
- Up-to-date Claim status information
- Efficient Claims front-office extendable to the distributors or reinsurers
- Pro-active document management
- Customer centric information for in-depth analysis
- Express Claim option for simple and small value claims, and auto Approval of claim based on Business Rules
- Assignment and Reassignment of claim using skills and load management with escalations based on SLA’s
- Stage Wise Turnaround Time(TAT) analysis
- Increased operational efficiency due to automation of routine tasks
- Effective Insurance Claim Processing
- Reduced movement of physical documents and communication cost
- Significant Reduction in claims turnaround time (TAT)
- Enhanced customer/partner service
- Reduced Time to Market for launching new types of claims
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
End to end automated IFA channel registration and administration module with SymbioSys DMS
One of the leading Japanese Life Insurer which is a part of HK headquartered insurer has been assigned strong financial...
SymbioSys Suite For Health Insurer: Transforming To Be A Digital Ready
A fortune 500 company is the first US Health Insurance player to set foot in the country. Is brings in...