Functional Overview Diagram
- Time to launch new incentive
- Cost to launch new incentive
- Manual incentive computations due to system limitations
- Computational errors leading to distributor dissatisfaction
- Reduce distribution operation cost
- Quick launch of incentives
- Faster incentive disbursement
- Enhance adaptability thru different types of year, block of business, cooling-off period, review period etc.
- Change an on-going incentive definition and/or parameter(s) from effective date with versioning.
- Waiting period to manage peak volume
- Dry run to publish intermediate results
- Simulate incentive
- Attract and motivate distributors thru innovative incentives
- Drive product sales thru premium weightages
- Improve sales thru catch-up feature, periodic information sharing
- Drive competitive advantage thru Improved time to market, reduced operation cost
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
One of the fasted growing & leading Digital Insurance companies in South East Asia with a line of business spanning…
One of the rapidly growing Indian Life, a JV of the insurer headquartered in Europe with a large Indian Retail…
A leading international financial services organization, with a strong reputation for business practices, community contributions and sustainability.