SymbioSys Inforce Illustration enables Insurer to generate illustration for Life, Annuity and Pension products, on policy events to pro-actively inform customer on sustainability of policy. This can be performed ion Real time on events like inclusion of Rider or Withdrawal etc. or in batch on other policy events.
Having configured over 500+ Plans and 1000+ Riders, with over 5mil illustrations, SymbioSys Illustration is proven and supported by flexible, powerful Product configurator.
Functional Overview Diagram
- Ease of carrying out Sustainability checks on policy events
- Ability to engage with customers for providing guidance
- Timely adherence of regulatory compliance
- Quick launch of new Products with complex in-force illustration rules
- Tools to engage with customer for pro-active service
- Flexible Illustration modeler for Investment products
- Ability to generate illustration in both Real time and Batch mode
- Out of box API’s for integration with Policy Admin platforms
- Solvers for effective customer engagement on policy events
- Significant reduction in time and cost to launch new product
- Real time availability of data for customer engagement
- Improve distributor and customer experience
Excellence is not attained in a day! Our teams have worked beyond expectations to attain in-depth knowledge and offer customized solutions to our clients and partners. We carefully analyse our reach and every strategy to stay true to the time.
ENABLING SALES PROCESS AND INTITUTIVE UI TO ENSURE ADOPTION OF DIGITAL PLATFORM ACROSS ALL CHANNELS
One of the leading Insurance companies in South East Asia providing Insurance, wealth and asset management solution to individual and...
HOW TO SOLVE SILOED SOLUTIONS ACROSS THE END TO END SALES JOURNEY
A leading European insurer offering a wide range of Insurance adopts SymbioSys Sales Tool to strengthen its digital journey to...
End to end automated IFA channel registration and administration module with SymbioSys DMS
One of the leading Japanese Life Insurer which is a part of HK headquartered insurer has been assigned strong financial...